How to make a clothespin 4th of July wreath

Pin it : pinterest.com

I love how this wreath turned out. I actually keep this wreath up through the whole summer. I'm always a little sad when it's time to take it down and put up my fall wreath.

Products used : 

Wire Wreath Frame
Darice Wood Cutout Star Assorted Styles,1 to 4 inches each
Acrylic paint: (Apple Barrel white, blue azure, and Americana lipstick red) (JoAnn's & WalMart)
Surebonder Mini Glue Gun - high temperature
High Temperature Glue Sticks
Mod Podge Silicone Craft Mat
Clothespins - amount depends on the size of your wreath (I used 40 red, 35 white, 21 blue for a 24 inch wreath) (Dollar Tree)
Source : homecraftsbyali
How to make a clothespin 4th of July wreath How to make a clothespin 4th of July wreath Reviewed by life on 4:43:00 PM Rating: 5

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.